Thursday, February 25, 2010
My responces for the last couple of my blogs have been partly correct.I say partly becuase i just gave the whole out look of it all.I didnt really fall into detail.For my week one and two blogs i fell like i gave good simpile examples but not enough detail.From my week five blog i feel like i did good but i think i could have described the atomic # and mass in a less confusing way.I would say that my week one blog was the best because my examples were very much similar to ms.douglases.I think that that responce was qiuck and right to the point and it was easy to understand.For my couple of up coming blogs i can get more information on my topics and say them in a better yet still scientific but at the same time easy way.This way everyone will understand my blogs better and they will be quick and not take up to much of poeples time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your blog was written very well.You gave all the reasons for your thoughts,and everything was complete.
ReplyDelete